- Salt and Pepper
- 1 ½ pounds Spaghetti
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic cloves (sliced thinly)
- 1 tablespoon Red Chili Flakes
- ¾ cup Pickled Cherry Peppers
- ½ cup Flat-Leaf Parsley
- Fat Boy Bread Crumbs
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook it one minute less than package directions.
- In a large sauce pan, add ⅓ cup of olive oil and heat low. Add garlic,
pickled cherry peppers, salt and chili flakes. Add a tablespoon of the
pasta water. Cook about 8 minutes, or until garlic is soft.
- Drain pasta, add to the sauce pan, toss together and add parsley. Top with bread crumbs.
- Enjoy this simple pasta!