Millionaire Peach Salad (Peach Fluff) is one of those delicious Cool Whip concoctions that’s really more like a dessert than a salad. It’s full of peaches, marshmallows, and pecans and makes a great potluck recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Chill Time: 2 hours | Total Time: 10 minutes | Servings: 10
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 small (3-ounce) box peach jello
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with a hand-held mixer until smooth.
- Stir in Cool Whip and dry Jello mix.
- Drain peaches, reserving 2 tablespoons of syrup. Cut peaches into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir peaches and the 2 tablespoons of syrup into the mixture.
- Stir in marshmallows. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Stir in pecans just before serving.
Adapted From: spicysouthernkitchen.com