- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
Jalapeno Popper Sloppy Joes are the PERFECT combo of spicy and cheesy just like a jalapeno popper, and ready in under 30 minutes!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 jalapenos chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces cheddar cut into cubes
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese cut into cubes
- fresh jalapeno slices optional
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- In a large skillet over medium heat cook ground beef, onion, and jalapeno until onions are soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Use a spatula to break up ground beef, stirring frequently.
- Add ketchup, apple cider vinegar, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook another 6-8 minutes, stirring to combine with meat.
- Add 3/4 of the cheddar, cream cheese and bacon, stirring for just a second before serving on toasted hamburger buns and top with remaining cheddar cheese.
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
Yield: 6 servings, Amount per serving: 542 calories, Calories: 542g, Carbohydrates: 17g, Protein: 25g, Fat: 40g, Saturated Fat: 21g, Cholesterol: 134mg, Sodium: 1003mg, Potassium: 620mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 13g, Vitamin A: 26.3g, Vitamin C: 14.9g, Calcium: 34.2g, Iron: 14.5g