- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and small diced
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 boneless Chicken Breast halves
- 4 slices Center Cut Bacon
- Salt, Pepper
- Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, jalapeños, sugar and salt. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Meanwhile pound chicken breast halves. Loosely wrap in plastic wrap
and beat with a meat pounder of the bottom of a saute pan (my favorite method).
- Salt and pepper both side of breast and stuff the middle of one
breast with half the cream cheese mixture. Wrap breast around mixture as best as you can. Next wrap in two slices of bacon and pin with toothpicks to deal the edges. Use toothpicks horizontally so you can grill the flat side of the breast evenly (which will be your
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a sauté pan with vegetable oil.
Once oil is sizzling hot place the bacon wrapped breast flat side down
and sear for at least 5 minutes. Flip chicken and sear on other side a
few minutes. Remove the toothpicks. Put in the oven for 10 minutes to
- Serve warm out of the oven with any side dish.
Note: 2 portions, serve with a salad- or/and potatoes.