- 6 (4-to-6 oz) fresh lobster tails (make sure they are fully thawed if previously frozen)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Split the lobster’s tails in half lengthwise and press the flesh open.
- Add the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir.
- Brush the oil sauce onto the flesh side of the lobster tail.
- Pre-heat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Place tails on the grill flesh side down and cook for seven minutes. Four minutes on the flesh side and three minutes on the shell side. Do not over cook.
- Remove the tails from the heat and serve immediately. Note: As an option, garnish with fresh lemon slice and serve with grilled asparagus. Grilled fresh lobster tails; outdoor entertaining at its best.