- 1 whole loaf French bread
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Your desired toppings (see this recipe for many ideas)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
bread in half lengthwise and place on a large baking sheet lined with
aluminum foil. Brush cut side of each loaf with a little olive oil. Bake
for 5-6 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Spread 1/4 cup pizza
sauce on each bread half, then top each with 1/4 cup cheese. Add
desired toppings. Evenly sprinkle bread halves with remaining 1/2 cup
cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is heated through.