Prep Time 15 mins | Cook Time 15 mins | chilling time 2 hrs | Total Time 30 mins | Servings: 10 servings | Calories: 348 kcal
This Easy Taco Pasta Salad is the perfect summer side dish recipe.
- 10 oz Rotini
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Taco seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon Ranch seasoning (dry)
- 1/2 cup Green onions (diced)
- 1 cup Red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 can Corn (15.25 oz and drained)
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheese (shredded)
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and rinse with cold water then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add mayo and sour cream. Add taco and ranch seasoning and mix until well combined. Add pasta to this and toss until all pasta is coated.
- Add green onions, bell pepper, corn, and cheese. Toss again to mix and then allow to chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.