Prep Time 15 mins | Cook Time 7 mins | Total Time 22 mins | Servings: 6 people | Calories: 280 kcal
Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad Recipe – creamy pasta salad with macaroni, eggs, celery, pickles, red onion and delicious mustard paprika dressing!
- 1.5 cups uncooked macaroni pasta
- 5 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 pickle spears chopped
for the dressing:
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp pickle juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Cook macaroni according to instructions on packaging. Drain, rinse with cold water.
- Place macaroni in a large mixing bowl.
- Add chopped eggs, celery, red onion and pickles.
- In a small mixing bowl or measuring cup, whisk together mayo, sour cream, mustard, pickle juice, salt, pepper and paprika. Pour over salad. Stir gently to coat.
- Cover bowl with saran wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve.
This salad is better when cold. It gives the flavors time to mingle and come together. You can skip mayo and use ranch salad dressing instead.
Source: adapted from BHG.com