Quick, easy and perfect for picnics, this Taco Pasta Salad is full of all of your favorite taco salad fixings with a twist. Fast to whip up and feeds a crowd.
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Chilling: 1 hour | Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes | Servings: 10 people | Calories: 598 kcal
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkt taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 16 oz pkg rotini
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 2.5 oz can sliced olives drained
- 1 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cup crushed Doritos
- 1 16 oz bottle Catalina dressing
- In skillet brown your ground beef until no longer pink then drain.
- Add in your taco seasoing and water and cook until reduced, set meat aside to cool.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions. Once cooked, strain and run under cold water to cool, add to a large bowl.
- Add in your lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and olives and stir until combined.
- Whe your ready to serve add in your crushed doritos and stir until incorporaetd, then add in your Catalina dressing and stir until everything is coated.
Adapted From: tornadoughalli.com