- 2 lbs skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size chunks
- dry breadcrumbs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg, mixed with the milk
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces ham, diced
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- Dip chicken in egg and milk mixture, then toss with bread crumbs, coating well.
- Brown in a little oil until golden.
- Place chicken in a baking dish, add cheese and ham.
- Mix soup with 1 cup of milk and pour over all.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes, or until tender and bubbly.