- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- Pour brown sugar, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, and salt & pepper into a plastic bag.
- Add chicken breasts and seal. Shake to coat chicken.
- Leave chicken in fridge for 1-3 hours (or even overnight) to absorb flavors.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Arrange chicken breasts on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-23 minutes.
Note: Serves 4.
Original Recipe: rachelschultz.com