- 5 cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup cranberries
- ½ cup pecans
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 6 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- ¼ cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinaigrett
- ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon sugar
- Cook bacon.
- While the bacon is cooking, chop vegetables.
- Mix salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl, stir well.
- Pour dressing over salad, mix until thoroughly coated.
- Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours, until chilled.
- Serve cold.
Note: Serves 8.
Original Recipe: premeditatedleftovers.com