This Hamburger Casserole is one of those recipes that everyone can relate to! It’s comforting, it’s cozy, and it’s made with ingredients that you probably already have on hand!
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 35 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes | Servings: 8 | Calories: 317 kcal
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can whole kernel corndrained
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 1/2 c. macaroni noodlescooked and drained
- Grated cheddar cheeseenough to cover casserole
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook macaroni noodles according to directions on package.
- Brown ground beef and onion. Add chili powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the cream soups and corn together, add to cooked hamburger. Add macaroni, mix well.
- Put in 9×13 baking dish. Bake 35-40 minutes. Cover with grated cheese for the last 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Adapted From: triedandtasty.com