Perfect Oven Baked Chicken Breast are incredibly juicy and flavored with the perfect amount of seasonings. Foolproof tip shared on how to bake the juiciest chicken breasts ever.
Prep Time 5 mins | Cook Time 22 mins| Resting time 5 mins | Total Time 27 mins | Servings: 4 people | Calories: 198 kcal
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika*
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breast
- olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix together garlic powder, onion, paprika, chili powder, pepper, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley together in a small ramekin.
- Slice the large chicken breasts in half lengthwise to create 4 chicken breasts.
- Brush olive oil on both sides of chicken breasts. Rub the seasoning blend onto each side of the chicken breasts making sure all sides are coated well. Place seasoned chicken breasts in a baking dish.
- Place half of a tablespoon of butter on top of each chicken breast. Bake for 18 minutes. Remove baking dish from oven and place aluminum foil on top and bake for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts from oven and allow them to rest for 5 minutes and serve.
- You make use smoked paprika for more flavor.
Adapted From : galonamission.com/